Earlier, One Page themes were popularly used for developing a landing page.
But nowadays, it is heavily used for other specific niches too. For example, a business website.
Trust me, you don’t want to bore visitor by offering information on multiple pages. And to make it happen, you need a top-notch One Page theme, right?
Well, that’s what I’m sharing a compilation of right here. Following are the best one page WordPress themes.
This is not the first time I’m recommending Divi, as it is 100% customizable theme which fits perfectly for almost any niche. It packs Visual Composer, a drag and drop tool, which helps webmaster bring any visual changes at the front-end, without writing a single piece of code. And, yes it can be used to develop any sort of unique looking one-page layout. Because of the superpower, it comes with, you can even call it a platform.
- The theme includes demo content and installation, which helps in importing a specific layout easily.
- The drag and drop page builder behind the scene is the real delight, as it’s the main power of this theme.
- No matter what changes you pick up, all of them are responsive in nature, making things perfectly working on mobile devices.
- It comes with 46 content modules which are easy to use and apply on any specific webpage.
With over 90k sales, X is clearly one of the best selling and most powerful themes out there, and it offers a good number of one-page layouts, which are both easy to pick, setup, and functional enough to meet the requirements. It comes with a lot of exclusive options, which are all premium and add specific functions easily. It packs Cornerstone page builder which has been improved a lot and made powerful enough to bring any visual changes through simply drag and drop moves.
- The theme comes with 100% front end customizations which are also ready to showcase changes in real time.
- It includes dozens of elements which are easy to pick and implement on any specific webpage.
- It includes valuable integration which together can cost over $1000, but you’re getting all of them for the theme price itself.
- It is Retina ready, responsive, and is compatible with WooCommerce, bbPress, BuddyPress, and many other digital tools.
#3 Altitude Pro
My third recommendation is from StudioPress developers, a known name in the industry, and their Altitude Pro is one of few one page themes available. It is powered by Genesis framework as usual, which makes it work fast enough and stay totally secured. To ensure customizability at homepage, to make it count among one page themes, the homepage is widgets ready.
- The theme comes with customizer along with options to use custom color styles, background, and header area.
- It is perfect for running a landing page, and even includes three different layout options to make it work for a blog too.
- It includes HTML5 markup to make itself very modern and stay light weight.
- The theme comes with custom pre-made page templates like default, blog, landing page, and archives.
- The theme package includes Themify Builder which is a drag and drop page builder with dozens of elements to choose and bring the visual changes.
- It can be used to run a fully functional blog or even a team or services page.
- It includes full-width gallery element which makes it easy to share gorgeous picture galleries.
- It even allows putting a highlighted post, so that it get better attention from visitors.
#5 Workstation Pro
This is my second recommendation from StudioPress and it is perfectly designed to suit a creative studio business or a freelancer who has been providing his/her digital services online. It comes with super clean look, and lightweight code behind to make sure the user experience is always stayed at top-notch level.
- As usual, it is backed up by Genesis framework to ensure fast loading, high-grade security, and proper functionality with almost zero errors.
- It allows four homepage widgets areas which make it easy to bring visual changes, without writing any single code.
- There are very few but all needed customisation options available and the theme is also ready for translation.
I’ve personally used this theme, so I’m aware of how powerful it is, and no surprise, it is among the bestsellers at ThemeForest. it comes with a cool UI to deliver super top-notch user experience along with hundreds of visual elements to bring any subtle changes, without coding at all. Moreover, it even includes 100 unique looking demos, which are also easy to install and setup.
- It includes 24 layout concepts and the overall design ensures being very modern.
- It is compatible with WooCommerce to help you out setup an online e-commerce shop within.
- The theme is totally responsive and is Retina display ready.
- It comes with a dedicated full-screen video and image slider too.
- The theme includes super cool CSS3 animations which increase the user experience even further.
Apart from using a perfect theme, you also need to concentrate on the content strategy. Usually, the one-page themes are used to increase visitor’s focus on Call to Action elements. But, to make it work like you’ve planned, you need to ensure the use of the top-notch content standard.
The best part about all these themes is that each of them comes with dedicated support. So, you can get help from the developers themselves. Finally, which one you’re picking for your business or lead generating website?